Sunday, November 11, 2007






Alright, so as I'm sure you all are aware of the numerous different styles of advertising. As generation Y millennials, were prime targets for the direct mail, TV, you tube, social network, and interactive media advertisement bombardment! But there is one type of media execution that I love to work with: A concept we call in the advertising world Guerrilla Marketing! I love it because it doesn't just promote another product but rather it adds to the outdoor experience. True its rare ifyou ever see one of these promotions in person but if do...it sure to be an image you'll remember. I grabed some pictures for you guys to check out, I think you'll find that the executions speak for themselves. If you wanted to see some more of these nontraditional advertisements check out the books "Advertising is dead, Long live advertising" and " Hoopla".

No comments: